Enolsoft EPUB Creator for Mac works to create EPUB eBooks from many popular document formats on Mac so that you can import generated EPUB files to Adobe Digital Editions for publish, share or read them on the go with many EPUB based e-Readers like iPad, iPhone, Sony Reader, MobiPocket, NOOK, Hanlin eReader, and FBReader etc.
- Create EPUB from popular document formats:*.docx, *.pptx, *.pdf, *.txt, *.rtf(d), *.html, *.chm, *.ico, *.psd, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.jpg and more.
- Merge multiple files into one single EPUB document at a time.
- Preserve the original elements: layouts, text, images, tables, hyperlinks, fonts etc.
( Version: 2.0.0 Size: 5.21MB Update: Sept. 19, 2012 Secure Download and Buy )
With Enolsoft EPUB Creator for Mac You Get
EPUB E-Books Created from 10+ Popular Formats on Mac
Creates EPUB documents from more than 10 popular
document formats: PDF, DOCX, CHM, RTFD, HTML, Text, PPTX, JPG, PNG, GIF,
TIFF, PSD and more.
- Preserves the original elements in imported files: layouts, text, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, fonts etc.
Batch Conversion Mode and Merge Function
- Adds multiple files for batch converting to EPUB format at a time.
- Specifies page range for only convert the desired pages in PDF or PPTX documents.
- Merges several document formats for output to one single EPUB document, as well as convert imported files into individual EPUB document one by one.
EPUB Documents Created from Encrypted PDF Files
- Supports to convert password protected PDF files to EPUB format on Mac. (When you import password protected PDF files, it will ask you to enter the password before you can import encrypted PDF files.)
- Standalone software, no additional Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat required.
High Compatibility and Free Lifetime Upgrade
- Runs well on Mac OS X 10.6 - OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Fast converting speed: converts 500-page files to EPUB format within 1 minute.
- Supports to convert scanned PDF to EPUB format on Mac.
- Drag and drop to create EPUB eBooks with ease.
- Free lifetime upgrade and support guarantee!
Format ReferenceInput File Supported
- Adobe PDF Format (*.pdf)
- MS Word (*.docx);
- MS PowerPoint (*.pptx)
- RTF Format (*.rtf, *.rtfd)
- CHM Format (*.chm)
- Plain Text Format (*.txt)
- Website HTML Format (*.html)
- Image Formats (*.ico, *.psd, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tga, *.tiff, *.jpg)
Output File Supported
- EPUB Format (*.epub)
System Requirements- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.